UK Train Happy Weekend Retreat 2021
Join host Tally Rye for a weekend away in the Peak District with like minded people to learn more about Intuitive Movement through workshops, workouts and fun activities that will help nourish your mind and body.
The aim of the retreat is to give you an opportunity to invest in you for the self care you deserve. Soak up your surroundings, enjoy delicious food by our resident Chef Ceri Jones and learn more about yourself.
We will be staying in a beautifully restored Victorian House with wonderfully designed boutique bedrooms which each include an en-suite bathroom.
Make yourself at home and enjoy the activities at your own pace as all scheduled workshops and classes are optional.
Included in the weekend:
- 2 Nights away
- Fully catered by Resident Chef Ceri Jones (all dietary requirements can be met)
- Workshops delving into Intuitive Movement led by Tally
- Dance Party workout led by Tally
- Mobility class led by Tally
- Hike in the surrounding peak District with Tally
- Cookery Workshop hosted by Chef Ceri Jones
- Games Night and Slumber Party Activities
- Goody Bag for each guest
- Copy of Train Happy book for each guest
- All rooms are Twin bedrooms with an En-Suite
- Single occupancy room is available for a surcharge. If interested please indicate in your booking enquiry.
We will be following the latest advice as given by the UK Government.
The venue is ensuring a deep clean prior to arrival. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the premises.
If there are any changes to the Covid measures then we will be in touch prior to the Retreat.